Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to David Wright's Functional Art Blog! I am a junior at Victor Senior High School and love fashion and design. This is the reason why i decided to take Functional Art during my junior year. Besides being involved with art, I also play soccer. Soccer is in my blood since I am originally from Medellin, Colombia, so I've been playing it for many years. I hope to go to college, mainly for soccer purposes, but I also plan on studying Exercise Science.

If I had to pick one interior designer to design my home it would be Bart Prince. His unique style caught my eye right away. Most, if not all, of his designs are different from any other designer, which is why I like his work. He difinitely would be hired by me to design my home.

To me, this blog is a great tool for me if I decide to pursue interior design in the future.  It is also a great way to show other people my ideas and thoughts about interior design. This blog could possibly help them figure out what they like and do not like about certain aspects of interior design. Their feedback about the things on my blog could benefit me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment